Services No Other Facility Can Match.
As the largest disposal site in Wyoming’s Powder River Basin, we service trucks coming from Gillette to Douglas and areas in-between.
- Two Locations
- Four Class I Injection Wells
- 11 Evaporation Ponds
- Fresh Water Supply
- Two State of the Art Offload Facilities
Types of Waste Accepted
- Oilfield produced and flowback water on a per barrel basis.
- Pull-through access
- Active water management
- Redundant systems to minimize facility downtime
- Actively managed 24 hours a day to reduce odors and enhance hydrocarbon recovery
- Combined Facilities Configured for 28,000 to 30,000 bbls per day